Thursday, August 28, 2014

clothes!

This capsule thing is harder than I thought...  Fall is such a weird season clothing wise in Minnesota.  September can still be summer-like but November is often wintery... Oy.  Plus, I was doing some piled up laundry last night and MAN, do I have a lot of clothes to go through.  I'm pretty sure I don't wear/fit into half of them but... daunting.  Plus, I have to go through Ms. Monster's clothing as well pretty soon.  She's starting preschool in a week and a half, but that's a whole other story.

So far I'm thinking of trying to stick with the prescribed amounts of clothing from the capsule wardrobe, which is 9 pairs of shoes, 9 bottoms, 15 tops, 2 dresses, and 2 jackets to equal 37 items of clothing. 

So far I've got:

2 jackets
2 dresses
6 tops
6 pairs of shoes
5 bottoms

lots to do before Monday. 

PS How nice is it when a month starts on a Monday? I love it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment