1. What did you do in 2013 that you’d never done before? Had a bouncing baby boy!
2. Did you keep your New Year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? Nope, not even close...
4. Where did you travel? Los Angeles in March and Monmouth, La Crosse, and the cities multiple times.
5. What would you like to have in 2014 that you lacked in 2013? Motivation!!
7. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Having a baby come before their due date on the last day of the year! Tax break! Whoo!
9. Did you suffer illness or injury? Pregnancy. Enough said.
11. Where did most of your money go? House, bills, baby stuff.
12. What did you get really excited about? Liz moving closer to us.
13. What song will always remind you of 2013? I'm not sure there is one.
14. Compared to this time last year, are you: a) happier or sadder?b) thinner or fatter? c) richer or poorer? Happier, fatter, poorer.
15. What do you wish you’d done more of? Dates with Justin.
16. What do you wish you’d done less of? Felt crappy.
17. What was your favorite TV program? How I met your mother -- so sad it's almost over.
18. What was the best book you read? I really liked the Susanna Kearsley books I read and surprisingly Water for Elephants as well.
19. What was your greatest musical discovery? Didn't have one.
20. What did you want and get? Nothing comes to mind.
21. What did you want and not get? A new vest for Christmas. (Shallow, no?)
22. What was your favorite film of this year? Iron man 3. I can't remember any other one I saw...
23. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? Had a party and I turned 30.
25. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2013?Maternity clothes for the most part.
26. What kept you sane? Justin.27. Who was the best new person you met? This little fuzzy headed guy is pretty cool.
28.Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2013? Stop and take a breath before reacting to any situation. Stay positive.